‘I Could Have Snubbed Super Eagles For Germany’ say super eagles safegaurd Leon Balogun


Super Eagles safeguard, Leon Balogun, has said he has no lament picking Nigeria over Germany, however lets it out would have been difficult to turn down the World Champions on the off chance that they came calling.

In a meeting with OmaSports, Balogun who plays for Mainz 05, demands he generally longed for playing for Nigeria as a child, despite the fact that he was conceived in Germany.

At the point when particularly asked what he would have done on the off chance that he needed to settle on a decision, he answered: "I can't generally tell since I'm extremely glad for the two sides and for me while I was youthful and I was playing those computer games, I generally want to play with Nigeria.

"‎Because when you recall your first inquiry how it was for me to experience childhood in Germany, you feel the distinction now and again, that is the thing that I stated, and I believe that is the point that interfaces me to Nigeria more in light of the fact that despite the fact that I'm German and Nigerian , that is the reason you generally have this solid association with the opposite side.

"So this is extremely been troublesome (to pick between the two countries , in the event that they had rung him same time) on the grounds that as a footballer you need to be fruitful, and we don't need to lie about it, Germany dependably have the confirmation they will go far.

"Be that as it may, this is a decent inquiry on the grounds that as I said in computer games I generally favor Nigeria, I likewise had dreams of playing for the Super Eagles one day, obviously with the accomplishments in Nigeria, in Germany you see better open doors.

"I can't generally let you know since I would have been pleased to have the chance to play for both however in the event that I had the decision to state Germany or Nigeria, I likely would have said I would prefer not to hurt no one. I'm remaining out of the two groups."

Balogun began for the Eagles in their 4-0 prevail upon Cameroon last Friday and is required to be in the initial 11 for the turn around leg in cameroon.

Comments