Shame! Comedian AY admits Hushpuppi as boss. In his response


Hushpuppi and Comedian AY are exchanging words via social media. And maybe this will delay for quite a while. Review it began, when the humorist shared a photograph of himself rocking a Gucci Bag and afterward he inquired as to whether he was rocking the fake Gucci pack.. AY Wrote: "@hushpuppi I am impressed to the point that everybody believe your judgment on the Gucci mark that began in Florence in 1921 even before your own dad was conceived… .. oya come and affirm my own make me too rest #taghim" Hushpuppi applauded back at him by unpretentiously answering: "As my identity isn't for everybody, so is my response.".. At that point later proceeded to erased his Instagram page for some time. All things considered, while observing Nigeria's triumph in the football game against Cameroon, AY begged Hushpuppi to descend to his level and respect him with a reaction. He shared the photograph above and composed; "The talk amongst me and Onazi was before the Nigerian amusement that we won 4:0. on the off chance that you put resources into @aycomedian triumph is yours… Chairman @hushpuppi change ur identity to my low level, respect me with a reaction and favor me with more Gucci items. You will encounter increment in your life inside 24 hours #yourboy"

Comments