Cristiano Ronaldo Reveals What His Son Said to Him After He Won 5th Ballon d’Or
Want create site? Find Free WordPress Themes and plugins.
Cristiano
Ronaldo secured the Ballon d’Or trophy on Thursday after being revealed
as the winner, in very extravagant fashion, atop the Eiffel Tower in
Paris, and has revealed what his son said to him afterwards. 
Portuguese
international, Cristiano Ronaldo, has revealed his son reckons he can
be even better than him, as the superstar player bagged his fifth golden
ball on Thursday to equal his great rival, Lionel Messi’s haul.
Ronaldo’s
son, Cristiano Jr was in attendance for the Eiffel Tower bash, along
with girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez, and after scooping the award,
Ronaldo gave a candid interview with David Ginola on his life at home.
He said: “I
see a bit of myself in [Cristiano Ronaldo Junior], and not only because
he’s my son. He told me he will be better than me. He tells me he will
win a Ballon d’Or and that he can win five.
“I
dreamt of winning one, but I knew it would be difficult. Since I won
one, I thought another was possible. However, he insisted that he did
not consider the rivalry with the Barcelona ace in his fight for the
trophy.
“I
don’t think about it much, although maybe subconsciously. My motivation
is myself, I fight against myself to overcome myself. I always want to
win, to be the best and you have to fight.”
“I’m
enjoying the moment, one day my motivation will run out, but I don’t
want it to be now. We will see what happens in the future, but now I
feel motivated and physically good.”
When asked what he would like for Christmas, father-of-four Ronaldo quipped that another sprog might be on his list.
Ronaldo said: “Another baby… no it’s a joke, we’re going to enjoy the four of us, I want seven golden balls and seven children”.
Ronaldo, 32, was awarded the Ballon d’Or at the top of the Eiffel Tower at the glitzy bash on Thursday evening.


Comments
Post a Comment
its okay