John Cena reveals why he proposed to Nikki Bella in the WWE ring




While a great many people wouldn't list WWE's Wrestlemania as the most sentimental place to propose, John Cena influenced viewers across the nation when he got down on one knee inside the ring to ask individual WWE superstar Nikki Bella to be his significant other. Amid a current talk about his new film Ferdinand, Cena says he proposed at Wrestlemania to make his fans a piece existing apart from everything else — and to demonstrate that it's alright for "tough men" to indicate feeling. "I proposed amidst the WWE ring, the place to set up [that you're] the intense person," he says. "I could have [proposed] a bundle of various ways, however [the WWE gathering of people is] my family. What's more, I needed to accomplish something that I'd recollect for whatever is left of my life, before my family." With respect to the up and coming wedding, Cena says his list if people to attend will be "little" — however his fianceĆ©'s will probably be "substantial," because of the span of her family. "I don't need the day to be a cluster of acquaintances with individuals that I'm just enigmatically comfortable with," he says. "So I think generally it will be normal size." On the off chance that you truly need your heart to liquefy, however, stick around for the finish of the video, when Cena clarifies how he knew how Stephanie Nicole Garcia-Colace (a.k.a. Nikki Bella) was "the one." Ferdinand is in theaters now.

Comments