[Interview] with SuperGinee a talented upcoming artiste




SuperGinee is one of the new and most anticipated young talents in the industry today.

Lateef Shefiu Adedayo with stage name SuperGinee is a musician with a class, the act of constricting good lyrics and the ability to pass meaningful messages through his songs is definitely a classy and great one.

SuperGinee in an interview with The Rationals Blog opened up on his musical journey amongst other things.



READ INTERVIEW BELOW

Q1: Can We Meet You Sir??

A: My names are LATEEF SHEFIU ADEDAYO

Q: Your Origin Please…

A: I am from osun state, but i live in ikorodu area in Lagos

Q: How Did You Come With Your Stage Name Since You Weren’t Named That From Birth??

A: It was given to me by a friend who believed my music was a wish granted by God.. That gave birth to d name ginee as in someone who grants wishes

Q: Tell Us A Little About Yourself, Growing Up, Home Etc…

A: I was born into a family of 6, two boys two girls. I am the first born…. Starting music was rough since my parent never allowed it but now they cool with it

Q: Does Anyone In Your Family Play Music??

A: My father is a very dope Fuji singer, as a matter of fact i learnt alot from him.

Q: Why did you go into music?

A: Let’s just say i wanted to b better than my father though he doesn’t do music professionally but i knew deep down he wished to b on a stage and i also love singing so why not try something different i concluded

Q: what type of music do you play?

A: Afrohip, highlife, rnb and others

Q: When exactly can you say you start music?

A: I started officially in 2015

Q: Who are your musical influencers

A: 2 baba, WizKid, late dr sukiru ayinde barrister.. Funny Right? But i really do like fuji

Q: What’s special in the way you play your music and what makes you different from others??

A: My lyrics and the way i create them… I try to pass something through anytime i sing

Q: Apart from big artistes, what/ who are those that influences your musical career

A: Mr ayodeji and bamise of sea wealth entertainment, opeemix, dj segtoast.

They all played different roles in making a better artist

Q: Do you play any musical instruments?

A: Yes piano

Q: How do you handle mistakes during performances??

A: Haa that one na gbege o
I just continue o especially if na fall i fall or dj chop my eyes

Q: Have you ever been involved in any competition? What prizes have you won??

A: Yh… Won several music competitions local though and I was in the master kraft competition from last year..

Q: You’re a student, how do you balance up your academics with your musical career?

A: I just try o
E no easy
Like last semester i recorded two tracks during d exam period
To tell you that i will do anything to keep this music alive

Q: This is 2018, what should we be expecting from Superginee?

A: Hits after hits
As in i av prepared some very dope sounds
I promise you guys optimum entertainment

Kindly Follow Up SuperGinee On Instagram And Twitter: @SuperGinee

Enjoy!!!

Comments